Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I m an Engineer now

Huh finally my results have come and the good thing is i have passed. So finally i m an engineer now...... Thank GOD!!!!!
Actually i got more more than i had expected .Because i didnt do my papers very well as i have thought.Though i had long leave i didnt prepare for the exams. Only five days before the university exams i started to prepare. The first exam i did some what good but i was not satisfied with the way i did. The next exam was a disaster. I did very badly and i thought that just pass will be more than enough for me and fortunately i got 80 in that subject. I am still wondering how did i got so much hmmm whatever it be past is past. The next exam i prepared very well to compensate for the bad performance of the second exam .To my surprise the question paper was very easy and i did wel.. Finally the day arrived i got the news that results were published. But i was in my native then i called my friend and he told me that i have passed in all subjects and got more than 80% in the final semester....
hmmm its the Almightys grace that i have finished my engineering without having any arrears.....

No comments: