Saturday, June 21, 2008

Last day in college

Yesterday I went to my college to get all my certificates. Went there in the morning in the college bus. It was completely a different experience. When we reached there it was informed that we have to get the signature in the no due form only then the certificates will be issued. Then we went to the department library, central library to get the no due signed from the respective in chargers. Finally we went to the HOD to get his sign. When we entered the lab, my memories started to ponder the college days. Hmmm it was a dream period. Then we finally went to collect our certificates. To my surprise I saw that I got 78% overall. I thought I would get something around 76%. Thank you My Lord… finally when we left the college I felt very emotional. I can never forget my college life…….

No comments: